Perfect for smaller gardens and areas with limited ventilation, Excellofizz releases optimal amounts of carbon into the growth environment. Carbon is the building block for all plants, and proper absorption greatly increases plant mass and fruit load.
HOW TO USE
- Place 3 FL OZ (100 ml) of water in a container.
- You will need one (1) puck for each 10 FT3(0.28 m3)
- Place puck in water.
- Leave lid open slightly. Puck will dissolve slowly.
- Mist plant leaves with clean water as required to remove any residue build-up that may inhibit C02 absorption.
- Keep room temperature below 85°F (29°C)
- Maintain relative humidity below 70%
- Use with high intensity lighting